Apply for a job
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Beer – Part Time/Seasonal immediately available at our Urban Beer Garden located in Fremont. Our ideal candidate is fast, smart, hardworking, beer obsessed. In this role, you will be the front line and face of the brewery, engaging customers with information about our beers and our brewery while simultaneously maintaining our fun yet unpredictable environment. We expect a dedication to craftsmanship, a predisposition to collaborative effort, and a bit of a sneaky wit to boot. We expect our bartenders to constantly improve and find ways to make Fremont the most vibrant brewery and community in town. This position is seasonal and will end on September 6, 2022.
To perform this job successfully, a person must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to persons with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is customer delight and satisfaction
- Maintains a positive and welcoming attitude to build customer loyalty
- Assesses customer needs and preferences and makes recommendations
- Answers questions competently and enthusiastically
- Maintains the day-to-day operation of the consumption room, including:
- Stocking, ordering, inventory, bar support, bar maintenance, hosting, keg organization and management, faucet line cleaning, taking funny cat/dog photos, cleaning and cleaning.
- Always behave professionally and appropriately while representing the values of the brewery and the company
- Observes alcohol consumption and prevents problems by limiting service and working proactively to resolve issues before they arise
- Compliant with all national and local liquor and catering requirements
- Complete all opening and closing responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner
- Help train new hires and perform other assigned duties
Skills and qualifications required:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- WA MAST and food service card required
- Strong communication skills and outgoing personality
- Interpersonal skills and ability to problem solve on the fly
- Brewery, bar, taproom, homebrewing or favorite winemaking experience
- Ability to work safely in accordance with security protocols
- Personal motivation and understanding of exceptional customer service
- Ability to manage a flexible work schedule, nights, weekends and holidays
- A robust sense of humor and a healthy ability to laugh at oneself (and others)
- Standing for long periods (up to 8-12 hours a day).
- Ability to move heavy materials (lift up to 50 lbs, move up to 160 lbs)
- push, pull, reach, lean, climb, lean
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
Fremont Brewing offers competitive compensation and benefits, a dynamic and rewarding work environment, and growth for dedicated and engaged employees.
Fremont Brewing provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, expression of gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, military status or political ideology. in any of its activities or operations.
Apply for a job